Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

May 16, 2009

my first polyvore.

----------------
Now playing: Regina Spektor - Samson
via FoxyTunes


Yes, folks. This is my own piece...first piece, I made from this website. Check out this site...there are many very talented artists. They are very impressive. Here are my thoughts after, and during the making of it:

I was thinking about the hidden memories each one of us has, each from different backgrounds and sorrows and joys. I was thinking about how everything that happens to you, whether good or bad, it makes you who you are, and how you are. How the bad memories are essential to making you, you. And just because you feel that something is everything that completes you; even when you know something is the good in your life, doesn't mean it actually is. Your hero can turn out to be your worst enemy. The prey may, someday, when you least expect it, become the predator. I was also inspired by the song at the top of this post, Samson, by Regina Spektor. Give it a listen, if you please.

I hope you like the polyvore! Hopefully there will be more to come.


No comments:

Anniversary