Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

April 08, 2009

to make you feel my love

"When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love...


, originally uploaded by Olivia Bee.


"The storms are raging on the rollin' sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing like me yet."

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love"
-Bob Dylan
originally posted by xsheree

Sometimes I wish I was un-human enough to have this ability. I wish I could love someone this much, and I feel that I do. But you probably have seen something like me yet, and I couldn't hold you for a million years. I can hardly hold someone for 5 minutes before letting go.

I know that God loves this much because He is and can and will.

I wonder what it would take for me to love someone so much, I would hold him a million years.

No comments:

Anniversary