Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

July 18, 2008

it's not the end, never the end...


I can't be anything for you than what I am

I tried singing a serenade

I sang it at the top of my lungs for you.


Tonight I fell

and I haven't yet landed

I am still falling, wishing your return

Catch me if you can


In the morning, will you be there?

When I call, will you arise?

I am in a sleepless slumber

and realize there is nothing left to lose


Don't make me regret this

Those whispers in my ear I can't be rid of

You come on so strong

then fall apart like a castle in the sand.


I won't be anything for you than what I am

We could be so much, yet we strive for so little

This can last forever

We could last forever...


-Sasha Naomi
footnote:
[reveals nothing about my marriage...Kristopher Cody and I are doing awesome,
and he is an amazing husband]






No comments:

Anniversary