Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

February 25, 2008

the letter without a postmark

December 31, 2005



Don't you say


you won't be here tonight


don't leave me hangin'


here out of spite




Nothing you do


nothing you say


can ever take


what you did away




But come on around


i need to talk with you


let's walk downtown


like we used to




and forget the pain,


ignore the fears


that drown our dreams


with our own tears.




Don't shun me now


with a sojourn heart


leave me in solace


when you could rip me apart.




You've soddened my soul


and softened my lips


with ambiguity I fell


and I have to come to grips




Oh baby, please come.


to ditch me here


would crush my heart


and make me fear.




What could have been


can never be.


will it not happen?


will it, really?




One single night


is all I need.


so fill my request


or ignore my plead.




Isn't that what you wanted?


all this time


you thought I was yours


I thought you were mine.




Yet what once was


can never be,


you used to love,


but now you flee.




Tell me-


look deep into my eyes-


and tell me who you loved


you now despise.




Tell me-


rage has met your veins,


and nothing will ever be the same.




When I hear your name,


I want to choke


yet in the past


when it was spoke...




I came alive.




The future awoke.




The brightest days


I ever met


were to be with you,


if you let




Every dream of mine come true




then I'd give it all back to you.




Love forsaken,


as far as the sky.


The truth, I thought,


became a lie.




Nothing made sense,


I shake my head


to hear you say


the chance is dead.




What happened to us?




Won't you ever see?




Though you turn me away,


I yearn for you,


and you long for me.


-Sasha Naomi







No comments:

Anniversary