Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

February 23, 2008

i wish you could have felt this way

October 17, 2004

"Shane,

My relationship with Cody is doing great. I love him more than I've ever thought or imagined a person could love someone. Yeah, it may be cheesy, but it's true. I hope so much that he knows that. He can't, though. It's too bad you couldn't experience this love I feel now. Shane...it is so amazing. He has so many qualities that just take my breath away when I think about them...his eyes are so precious. I remember your eyes, especially when you smiled. What I remember most is your funeral...touching and holding your cold hand in mine for the last time. I miss you, Shane Ryan.

Anyway, back to Cody.

He's always honest, even when you don't wanna hear it. He's so awesome, and helpful, and lovely. His dark skin is so cute on him and I feel special when I'm around him. He tells me I'm beautiful a lot. He even prays with me and leads me to God. I'm the happiest I have been in a long time. I hope and pray I marry Cody one day. This is my one and only love...the man I've completely fallen in love with."

No comments:

Anniversary