Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

November 16, 2010

It wasn't until I let go of all my presuppositions and things "I think I know to be true" about life and God that I began to see the incredible grandeur of life. 


All I know is that I don't know, and that is freeing. 


Look around! I go to the grocery store and notice the people walking down the aisle beside me. I smile and feel the muscles contract on my face. I listen to a lecture and for a moment, I can be in a trance-like state in which I see my professor as a beautiful human being breathing and living in this moment at this very second in time, and I am overwhelmed with the beauty of this person and his existence. Not in a perverted way. I don't know how to explain it, really. I happens to me often now. It's something so tangible and physical. I am so incredibly fascinated by other people and me and how we live. I am so awed by the mundane of life, and so in love with it. 

No comments:

Anniversary