Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

December 31, 2008

my favorite Christmas day.


Our first Christmas as a married couple, and what did we do?

Of course, the Hamiltons'!

Entertained by a two year old picking his nose.

(and I find Cody's face reaction quite hilarious, might I add...)

((and, unsurprisingly, my videos/picture-taking is cut short by my wonderful husband's lack of enthusiasm, though we all know he isn't shy in any sense of the word.))

Before we went to the Hamiltons', though, we woke up and Cody wanted some homemade cinnamon rolls...


and, of course...
...I gladly made them for him!


(p.s. they weren't all that good. They tasted kinda like soap. ugh. But they look tasty, and that's all that matters :) )



Cody likes his fleece pajamas! And I found out his favorite animal is a moose, which is on his pants. Fun times.
I got a new fleece, very brightly colored, pajama set that I love and wear on those cold Michigan nights!

Cody anxiously opening presents.
That is not a typical "Cody" face. I don't know what he was doing there, but it makes me laugh!

Me being so excited over our new ornament. Thanks, Mom!
What, we are married? Whoa!

And that concludes our very happy first Christmas. More pics to come on a facebook album soon.

3 comments:

k cody said...

Sorry I made you turn the camera off :(

Dana said...

Your xmas looks great.....And, well the cinnamon rolls....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

very cute :)

Anniversary