Listen.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

September 08, 2008

dream diary

Recorded August 27, 2008

"My mom had twins named Evin and Ethan, between the birth of me and Brooke. They disappeared for some reason. I think they died when they were really young. Earlier in my life, my mom asked me if, when I grew up more, I could become Evin again because she loved him and missed him. There was a way I could change into a different person after they had died and live their life for them. I told her I would become Evin for her, and I was actually pretty excited about it. Then, several years later, I got married to Cody. My mom reminded me that she wanted me to turn into Evin and live his life. Yet, how could I leave my husband and start over? I remember telling her that we wanted to start our own family, let alone become a child and grow up with my children! She was really upset and continually recalled memories of Evin and made me feel bad. She couldn't believe I didn't want to follow through. Then, as I observed my friend Stephanie trying to transform into a person, something fell on top of her, and she fell into a pool of glass and died. That made me not want to do it anymore. I don't remember if I did it, but I think I did eventually. It was a very interesting dream."

Two days before my cousin, Evin, passed away. An ATV fell on top of him.

No comments:

Anniversary